Below is the sort of information we may collect or keep in our records;
- Your personal details when you want to register on our website.
- Information about your holiday with us which may include personal details of all travelers .
- Data related to all financial transactions you carry out on our site.
- To help us improve our services, we may request you to complete feedback forms on completion of your holiday with us.
- Our aim is to give you a trouble free website, as a result we collect information about your visit using cookies. This will help improve our services to you.
- Why do we collect this information?
Our reasons for collecting this information;
- So that we can contact you to discuss your enquiry with us giving you the advice you require.
- If you choose to book a holiday through us, we need to collect further information from you for us to fulfill our contract with you and making sure all your requirements and what we will have agreed on is well arranged between us and our various suppliers.
- We gather data whenever you visit our website as it helps to improve the service we over to you.
Here is how we are going to be using the information you provide us;
- To respond to an enquiry that you have made.
- Your details maybe passed to our suppliers that will include airlines, accommodation suppliers, transfer suppliers, car-hire suppliers, and suppliers for various excursions.
- To provide you with information, products or services and any other information that may be of interest to you.
- In very exceptional circumstances BLAS may be required to cooperate with legal authorities. We may be required to disclose personally identifiable information in response to requests from law enforcement authorities. We would, of course, only provide the information required.
- Your data will not be passed to any third-party companies.
For how long are we going to keep your data?
- A minimum of 7 years as per UK tax laws
- You can always opt out from our marketing contact list by simply emailing us.
Your security & your rights
- You have the right to request erasure – we will erase your personal information where there is no good reason for us to continue to use it.
- You have the right to request a copy of any personal information which we hold on you.
- If you are not satisfied with out response or believe that we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
- Across our website we also provide links to other websites such as hotel and lodges own pages, or pages which may have relevant information for your trip. Please be aware we have no control over these sites, and they may have different security and privacy policies and so can take no responsibility for any information submitted to these sites. Any information you give us is protected by a secure server, and the data you send is encrypted before you send it to us, and is only decrypted when it reaches our server.
We will continuously post any changes to our privacy policies on this page and those in our contact list will receive them directly on their devices via email or text messages. If you feel that there is something you are not sure about and we have not covered on this page please feel free to drop us an email or call us. If any reason you are not satisfied with out response or believe that we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). We are here to make you feel safe and secure.
Our contact details:
Physical Address: 4 Kentford Close, Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom, NN4 0DB,
UK: +44 7710192999
South Africa: +27 81 571 5935